This is a project where I collect/distill the books I read into simple summaries for myself and others.
- UncertaintyHow you must expose yourself to risk and judgement in order to achieve true gains.
- How to Build a Successful Information Security Career
- The Power of Less
- Naked Statistics
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k
- Left of Bang
- Style: The Basics of Clarity and Grace
- The Blue Team Field Manual
I am actively reading around 10 books right now, with probably 50 more or so in line. I’ll be updating the lists above as I complete them and get them summarized.