This is a project where I collect/distill the best books I read into simple summaries for myself and others.
Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.
- UncertaintyHow you must expose yourself to risk and judgement in order to achieve true gains.
- The Power of Less
- Atomic Habits
- Naked Statistics
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k
- The Infinite Game
- Left of Bang
- Style: The Basics of Clarity and Grace
- The Pentester’s BluePrint
- Never Split the Difference
- The Blue Team Field Manual
- Algorithms to Live By
- The Dichotomy of Leadership
- The Tyranny of Bad Metrics
- Amusing Ourselves to DeathNeil Postman’s excellent exposition on how mediums change what we extract from the content. Written in the 50’s and more topical than ever.
- Sleeping Giant
- Capital and Ideology
- The War on Normal People
- The Inevitable — The 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future
- Atlas Shrugged
- 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing
- Enlightenment Now
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism
- Coming Apart
- Naked Economics
- Capital in the 21st Century
- Homo Deus
What I’m reading right now
I generally read 50 books a year, and I’d love to connect with you on Goodreads so we can exchange our favorites.
These lists aren’t 100% accurate, but they’re pretty close.