This is the home for my projects and collections. Examples include what I’m reading, ideas I’ve had, hobbies I’m pursuing, preferences, curated lists, parsed concepts, and many others.
- SeclistsThe penetration tester’s companion.
- My Github Projects
- RobotsDisallowedA project that finds you sensitive content during web security assessments based around the most common disallowed entries in robots.txt files.
- CTF Solution Types
- Check Your Stack (Inactive)A free alternative to the builtwith tool.
- Medical Device Testing (Inactive)A version of Adaptive Testing Methodology customized for Medical Devices.
- Adaptive Testing Methodology (Inactive)A way to dynamically adjust your testing methodology based on target context.
- Tokenscope (Inactive)A way to find meaning within opaque tokens during security assessments.
- Web Application Security Testing Resources
- ReadingCaptures from the books I’ve read, and what I’ve learned from them.
- The Real Internet of ThingsMy first book, now available on pre-order, on the topic of the future of IoT, technology, and society.
- Unsupervised LearningThe weekly show I put out in podcast and newsletter form on infosec, technology, and humanity.
- IdeasA Collection of my original ideas from over the years that I thought were good enough to capture somewhere.
- Content Extraction