This is the home for my projects and collections. Examples include what I’m reading, ideas I’ve had, hobbies I’m pursuing, preferences, curated lists, parsed concepts, and many others.
- My TutorialsMy various tutorials and primers on topics from cybersecurity to wine.
- SeclistsThe penetration tester’s companion.
- My Github Projects
- RobotsDisallowedA project that finds you sensitive content during web security assessments based around the most common disallowed entries in robots.txt files.
- An InfoSec Glossary of TermsA collection of information security definitions from different parts of the industry.
- CTF Solution Types
- Web Application Security Testing Resources
- Book SummariesCaptures from the books I’ve read, and what I’ve learned from them..
- Unsupervised LearningThe weekly show I put out in podcast and newsletter form on infosec, technology, and humanity.
- ConceptsMy long-term goal of capturing every interesting concept in one place.
- The Real Internet of ThingsMy first book on the topic of the future of IoT, technology, and society.
- IdeasA Collection of my original ideas from over the years that I thought were good enough to capture somewhere.