☑ Every Sunday I put out a curated list of the most interesting stories in infosec, technology, and humans. You can sign up for it here.
Topics for this episode:
- [ ] New desk, new mic setup
- [ ] SSL vuln spoofing issue, requires mitm
- [ ] Sleepy puppy XSS Payload Management Framework
- [ ] Troy Hunt on tech presentations
- [ ] Stock market attacked and taken down. Anonymous warned about it beforehand
- [ ] OPM goes to 21.5 million cards; director steps down
- [ ] People need to get fired for this stuff; it’s the only way anyone will care enough to do anything
- [ ] National Guard announces data breach
- [ ] Mr. Robot
- [ ] Splunk buys Caspida
- [ ] Securing web session ids, by Eran Hammer
- The intro track is from one of my favorite EDM artists: Zomby. The song is ‘Orion’, and it’s from the ‘With Love’ album. Highly recommended if you like chill EDM.