Topics for this episode:
- [ ] Stringing Shodan to exploitation
- [ ] Why you need to check HaveIBeenPwned
- [ ] Another DELL root cert hacked
- [ ] ISIS OPSEC advice (data privacy, tor, crytocat, telegram, proton mail, gps features on mobile devices, etc.) They also mention not to use instagram because Facebook has a poor privacy record.
- [ ] Obama wants to make it harder for terrorists to use technology to escape from justice
- [ ] DHS giving companies free penetration tests
- [ ] Issues in Honeywell gas detectors (path traversal and clear-text passwords)
- [ ] UAE Bank declines to pay ransom, data released
- [ ] Swift is open source
- [ ] Amazon two-factor now available
- [ ] Credit freeze vs. monitoring
- [ ] Thousands of IoT devices sharing the same SSH keys
- [ ] Many people predicting that 2016 is the year that Apple gets targeted by more attackers
- [ ] Engine Immobilizers hackable over the internet
- [ ] Speaking at OWASP Cali end of January
- [ ] Currently working on an ICS / SCADA primer
- [ ] Algorithmic learning
- The intro track is from one of my favorite EDM artists: Zomby. The song is ‘Orion’, and it’s from the ‘With Love’ album. Highly recommended if you like chill EDM.
- Listen via iTunes or with the player embedded above.