If you like RSS you tend to want to have all your content in one place—your RSS reader.
But if you also follow some channels on YouTube this is a problem, since Google doesn’t publish RSS feeds for channels. They want you to start and stop on YouTube, basically.
So here’s how to create an RSS feed from any YouTube channel.
- Go to the YouTube channel you want to track
- View the page’s source code
- Look for the following text:
- Get the value for that element (it’ll look something like UCBcRF18a7Qf58cCRy5xuWwQ
- Replace that value into this URL:
Now you can paste that into any RSS reader and you’ll be able to track when new content is posted.