If you like RSS, you probably hate jumping around the internet to keep track of your favorite stuff. You tend to want all your content in one place—your RSS reader.
But Google doesn’t publish RSS feeds for channels—or at least they don’t make them easy to find with a clickable button. Luckily there are two easy workarounds:
1. Point to the Channel ID Using This URL
2. Just Copy the URL of the Channel From YouTube.com And Paste It Into Your Reader
Or you can just navigate to the channel on the YouTube website, copy the URL, and paste that into your RSS reader.
As an example, here is my own YouTube channel URL:
This is the same channel ID you’d use above.
- Get the URL for the channel you want to follow
- Use one of the two methods above to create the URL
- Paste that URL into your RSS reader!
Now all new videos for that channel will show up via RSS!