There are many of these types of lists, but here are some of my favorites.
- Books Everyone Should Read (Visualization).
- The Greatest Books Link
…and my favorites in non-fiction:
- Spent: Sex, Evolution, and Consumer Behavior — My favorite book on the merging of Evolutionary Psychology with marketing and personality.
- The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature — This book taught me more science about human evolution and human nature than any other.
- Homo Deus: A Brief History of Tomorrow — An unmatched look at the history, present, and future of humanity.
- The Real Internet of Things — My book on the future of the Internet of Things and how it’ll merge with society.
- Naked Economics — This book completely changed what I understood economics to be, and I’m now fascinated with it as a result.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck — A short, spectacular work on the most important lesson of all: worry less about what others think of you.
- Models: Attract Women Through Honesty — I was surprised by how good this book is—both in how it’s written and in the way it stresses honesty and a lack of manipulation as its central tenets. Think of it less as a dating book, and more as as a book on becoming comfortable with yourself.
- The Dictator’s Handbook: Why Bad Behavior is Almost Always Good Politics — A stunning education into real-world politics that you can’t unlearn once you are exposed to it.
- Hamilton — A remarkable biography that taught me more about America than I’d learned any other way.
…and the rest of The Unsupervised Booklist.