I spend my time reading 3-6 books a month on security, technology, and society—and thinking about what might be coming next. Every Monday I send out a list of the best content I've found in the last week to around 50,000 people. It'll save you tons of time.
STANDARD EDITION | UPGRADE TO THE WEEKLY MEMBER EDITION | December 31, 2017
This is a special, supplemental content post for site members looking back at the most popular Unsupervised Learning stories of 2017. I basically went through every newsletter and extracted the most clicked stories, and then distilled them that down to this list.
– How to Email Like a CEO
– The Future of AppSec Testing
– A Guided Digital Security Planning Tool
– Disambiguation of Net Neutrality
– Marc Andreessen Keeps Coming Back to these 8 Books
– Criminals Using iTunes to Launder Bitcoin
– Know Which of Your AWS IPs Are Externally Facing
You can get the rest of this member content by becoming a member below.