PDF Download of LinkedIn Profile
Daniel Miessler is a recognized cybersecurity expert and writer with 20 years in Information Security. His experience ranges from technical assessment and implementation, to executive-level advisory services consulting, to building and running industry-leading security programs.
His 20 years of experience in security ranges from the vibrant startup ecosystem in his birthplace of Silicon Valley, to working with many of the top 100 worldwide companies. He frequently gives talks and participates in panels around the world, and his work and commentary have been featured in dozens of the world’s leading publications.
The following are relevant traffic statistics for the various aspects of the Daniel Miessler and Unsupervised Learning brands.
danielmiessler.com is part of the Alexa Global 100K, sitting at ~80K globally in May of 2021.
- Web traffic to danielmiessler.com for 2020 averaged ~250,000 pageviews per month. More
- As of June 1st, 2021 Daniel has 117K followers, and was verified by Twitter in 2012. More
- The Unsupervised Learning Podcast began in 2015 and averaged ~12,200 downloads per month and hit Apple’s Technology Podcasts Top 100 list 7 times during 2020. More
The podcast and newsletter are two parts of the same show.
- The Unsupervised Learning Newsletter as of June 1st 2021, had 42,000 subscribers, and averaged a 29%/11% open/click rate for public issues, and a 71%/56% open/click rate for subscriber episodes during the year of 2020. More
- Daniel does frequent speaking, including: 2018 Keynote Speaker at the Rocky Mountain Information Security Conference (RMISC), 2016-2018 AppSec California OWASP Conference, DEFCON 23 (IoT Village), BlackHat 2015 (Arsenal), OWASP AppSec USA, RSA USA (2015, 2016, and 2017), many, many more.
Daniel is also on a list of people who gag when talking about themselves being on lists.
Industry Recognition: Listed among Top 50 InfoSec influencers by DigitalGuardian in 2018, listed as the top InfoSec thought leader in this InfoSec Institute list, listed as the top InfoSec influencer on Onalytica’s 2016 InfoSec Influencers List.
Projects: 2015: Launched the Unsupervised Learning podcast and newsletter, which has around 20,000 followers, 2018: Founder and CEO of the HELIOS company, in the Attack Surface Monitoring space, Creator and leader of the OWASP IoT Security Project, Creator and leader of the SecLists Project, Consistent blogger at danielmiessler.com for nearly 20 years, Coverage of tech conferences often highly commented on by other top industry players, Active coder on GitHub, with over 1K followers, Other projects.
For any additional inquiries, please reach out to us at: