Starting next week I’m going to be in NYC for ten weeks doing an engagement up there. I am really looking forward to it. I’m going to take a ton of pictures, walk the streets of Manhattan, and just generally “soak up” the culture of the city.
Some highlights are going to be:
- Go To a 2600 Meeting
- Mac Store (been already, but going back)
- Coffee Shops
- Book Stores
- Absorb The Overall Energy
- Ride The Subway
- Take The Staten Island Ferry
- Go to Ellis Island, See Statue of Liberty
- Eat More Pizza (I’m familiar with NY Pizza, but will sample more)
- Try Other Food (Indian, Thai, et al)
** List edited based on helpful comments If you guys have any ideas on what I must do while I’m up there, do let me know. I’m going to be staying right in Manhattan, so I’ll be in the thick of it. Can’t wait.