Exploring the intersection of security, technology, and society—and what might be coming next...
Standard Web Edition | March 13, 2023
Today I’m doing a Sponsored Interview with KOLIDE — a company I’ve heard a lot about recently and have been looking forward to chatting with.
Kolide is zero-trust for Okta. It ensures that all systems that authenticate through Okta are compliant with the company’s policy, and they leverage the company’s users to get into the proper state.
I’m talking to Jason Meller, the founder and CEO of Kolide and we talk about:
- The problems in the BOYD space
- Kolide’s approach to solving the problem
- A user-centric approach to policy compliance
- His view of what stops other players from being successful -And other topics
- So with that, here’s Jason Meller…