- We need a populist push in this country. There aren’t enough powerful people on the side of the working class, and Sanders is definitely that guy
- He’s honest and consistent. He cares deeply about the success of regular people, and he has been saying the exact same thing for decades
- I’m worried he’s a single-issue candidate, but that worry is dwarfed by my worry that nobody else cares nearly as much about fixing this country’s priorities
- I don’t think he can beat Hillary, but even if he doesn’t it’ll still be worthwhile because the issue will have been lifted into the public consciousness
- This is an experimental blog post format—similar to a podcast, but much more freeform. Please let me know in the comments what you think of it.