January 10th, 2012 | Design | Typography
Every modern typographer agrees on the one-space rule. It’s one of the canonical rules of the profession, in the same way that waiters know that the salad fork goes to the left of the dinner fork and fashion designers know to put men’s shirt buttons on the right and women’s on the left.
- It’s the Little Things That Matter in Human Conflict |
- Why don’t Americans Walk More? | Slate Magazine
- MFA vs. NYC: America now has two distinct literary cultures.
- Race and the Republican Party | Slate
- Two is the magic number: a new science of creativity |…
- Women in the Netherlands work less, have lesser titles and a
- Christopher Hitchens on Writing, Mortality and Cancer |…
- Women Diss Their Beta Partners During Ovulation
- Chrome is the Most Secure Browser | The Register
- Second Major Fine This Week Shows HIPAA Enforcement is…