August 24th, 2008 | Atheism
Image from sketchesofexistence
Let me get this straight. You think the Creator of the Universe cares personally about your life, and that you know, with absolute certainty, what he wants for all of humankind.
I, on the other hand, think that we’re basically alone, not very special, and are just fumbling through our random existence trying to do the best we can.
And I’m the arrogant one?
- Employment Status by Education Level
- The “Existing Causes” Argument Against Free Will
- Google Eliminates Left Sidebar from Search Results
- You Can Now Sync Google Contacts With iOS
- SQLMap Gets Data Extraction Over DNS
- Searching Google Bookmarks from Chrome’s Omnibox
- Thoughts on Sam Harris’ Book on Free Will
- Top 5 Deathbed Regrets | Oh Darling
- Anything Worth Saying is Worth Owning
- Another Data Point in the iPhone vs. Android Debate: Re-sale