My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.
In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. …Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. — Adolf Hitler, speech on April 12, 1922
And here are 10 more quotes just like it.
I understand that him being a clear Christian does not mean Christians are all evil because of this fact, just as if he were to have been Atheist it would not mean he was evil because of it. I mention this only so that there can be no confusion in the future about him actually being an atheist, as he clearly was not. ::
- No, Jesus Did Not Soften the Old Testament–In Fact He…
- True Christian Economics
- From Jesus’ Socialism to Capitalistic Christianity | The…
- What Jesus Really Looked Like
- Hitler Finds Out There’s No iPhone 5
- Growing Number of Americans Say Obama is a Muslim | Pew
- The Wrong War on Christmas | Conversations for Ministry…
- Islam and the Future of Liberalism | Sam Harris
- The Core of Atheism
- The First of April