June 9th, 2012 | Uncategorized
In recent days, Democrats have started coming out and saying publicly what many have been mumbling privately for years – Republicans are so intent on defeating President Obama for re-election that they are purposely sabotaging the country’s economic recovery. These charges are now being levied by Democrats such as Senate majority leader Harry Reid and Obama’s key political adviser, David Axelrod.
For Democrats, perhaps the most obvious piece of evidence of GOP premeditated malice is the 2010 quote from Senate minority leader, Mitch McConnell:
“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
Such words lead some to the conclusion that Republicans will do anything, including short-circuiting the economy, in order to hurt Obama politically. Considering that presidents – and rarely opposition parties – are held electorally responsible for economic calamity, it’s not a bad political strategy.
They didn’t crash it. They are just actively avoiding any assistance that could make it recover during Obama’s presidency. It’s sickening.
- Republicans Are Much Better at Politics Than Democrats |…
- When Reagan Raised Taxes | CNN.com
- The Uneducated and Poor Hate Obama
- A Summary of the Midterm Elections
- Harvard Scientists Reverse the Ageing Process in Mice | The…
- Republicans Vote To Repeal Obama-Backed Bill That Would…
- This is a news website article about a scientific finding |…
- More Republicans Believe in Demonic Posession Than in Global
- Bush vs. Obama First Terms | Elite Daily
- The “Super Congress”