This is one of the coolest things I came across at Blackhat/DEFCON. DAVIX is a collection of security visualization tools. It allows you to do things like build maps from pcap files, map protocol use in real time across a network, etc.
Here are some examples of the type of stuff the project produces.
- The Graph All High School English Teachers Should Mount in…
- Visualizing Interesting Log Events Using Splunk’s…
- Tax rates and Job Creation in One Graph | The Washington…
- Stunning Visualization of Pythagorean Theorem
- Visual.ly | Infographics & Visualizations
- The Steps To a Mature Visual Analytics Practice | raffy.ch
- New Study Article: HTTP
- Star Wars Facebook Exchange
- How to Run a