January 17th, 2012 | Uncategorized
What I see in front of my nose is a president whose character, record, and promise remain as grotesquely underappreciated now as they were absurdly hyped in 2008. And I feel confident that sooner rather than later, the American people will come to see his first term from the same calm, sane perspective.
This is what I continue to hope for — that he’s been working hard in the background and that he’ll come out swinging with a massive list of accomplishments and plans for a second term. We’ll see. But any of that would also require an explanation for several major missteps. I hope to see all of this.
- Andrew Sullivan on ObamaCare | The Daily Beast
- Bush vs. Obama First Terms | Elite Daily
- Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg opens up : The New…
- ‘Game transfer phenomena’ | Technology |…
- Software Development as a Cooperative Game | Alistair…
- The Top Girl iPhone Application
- Why Some Notables Don’t Believe in God
- A Collection (of Collections) of Obama’s…
- What we can learn from procrastination | The New Yorker
- The Economist Endorses Obama